Ill start with updating everyone on our little ones. Ill start from youngest to oldest:
Lainey.. I don't even know where to start with her! The last time I updated this blog she was just a couple weeks old when I (finally) announced her birth. Tomorrow Lainey will be 7 months old. I'm not even joking, 7 months old!! The first couple of months were really rough before we realized that she had acid reflux which always seemed to be at its worst at night.. figures! Once we figured that out and started medication for it, things started looking up. Sooooooo, here we are today.. almost 7 months ago, I gave birth to what I didn't even know at the time, was going to be exactly what our family was missing! <3 Isn't it amazing how God creates each child so differently and just knows exactly what every family needs?
There is just something about Lainey... when looking at her, she just makes us feel like everything is just fine in the world. When she smiles, she smiles from way deep down ins
ide. She shows she great emotions... all of them. When shes happy she has this really big smile (not the open mouth baby smile but a real smile) and she just started to do this really cute giggle with it. When shes sad, she looks at you with these eyes.. her eyes get weepy, they start to tear up and she tries really really hard to not cry, then out comes the pout and the big alligator tears. Breaks this Mamas heart <3
Shes rolling everywhere, scooting, and practicing really hard to start crawling. Shes constantly rocking back and forth on her hands and knees. She hasn't yet figured it out. Even though I'm extremely happy and excited for her, Im also really sad. Im sad how fast time goes by. Im sad that Ive had to start working on her 1 year scrapbook in order to have it finished by her 1st birthday. Im sad that she is going to be a toddler sooner rather than later. But, with all that said, I cant wait to see her personality continue to evolve and see how she fits in with her sisters.
Shes sleeping really good.. shes still taking 3 naps a day, down for the night by 7, wakes usually 1 time in the middle of the night (if its anymore than that, this mean Mama makes her cry it out, which by the way never lasts more than 15 minutes and is a stop and go kinda thing).
She sits with us at dinner every night at gets some jar food. Shes only been introduced to peas, green beans and carrots. Shes really been enjoying them and being part of the family at dinner time! (I love seeing how full our table it at dinner! Its fills my heart with so much joy!) Oh, and she has 2 teeth. I thought for sure she was going to get a couple more bottoms soone after the others but still no sign of them. I sure cant wait to see that beautiful smile with top AND bottom teeth!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment